Friday, 27 March 2015

Endings

Hey people! How is it going? I have just got done with my MBA, and the feeling of the end is just sinking in!

Have you ever had experiences of endings? Times when you just want to rewind the moments and memories that have gone by and relieve them again? Well I am experiencing some of that now and hence this post! 


I look forward to beginnings, each day, every time. It is the endings I fear. Because some moments become so special that it is difficult to let them go. And when you finally make peace with an ending, it is time for a new beginning; and the cycle continues, becoming an integral part of your life!


This poem I had written a while back. Holds very true for me today! Hope you like it.

An end is only a new beginning they say,

I wonder if life could work that way

How does one prepare the heart,

For the new situations that are so different from the past

How does one leave all behind,

When the mind knows that time won't rewind

Why is it so difficult to accept the new,

Maybe because about the new, one has no clue

But, life is all about unpredictibility, the unknown,

And to confront this is the only way to grow!

-Shweta

P.S. Would love a feedback, comments and opinions. Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment