Friday, 20 March 2015

I Don't Wish To

Hey People! How's it going? I've been busy. Procrastinating! :P


The Mumbai weather is just going from bad to worse, though I don't like complaining; this my favourite city after all! I personally believe that, its because I've been in Mumbai for so many years, life has been full of opportunities, new ideas, the freedom to be yourself; stuff like that!


Like I have been mentioning before, the end of MBA life is nearing and I keep feeling overwhelmed because each memory that I have built in the past two years is special and close to my heart! When I see my friends gearing up to face the corporate challenges, I realize that this definitely is something I don't wish to take up, and I have my reasons for that!



I Don't Wish To..

I don't wish to work in a world where your day starts at 10 in the office and ends at 7 in that very office, at the same desk. I don't wish to work in a world where fun and joy equals to weekends. I don't wish to work in a world where you need to put in applications for vacations, months in advance and sudden surprise holidays are not possible. I don't wish to work in a world where egos are stronger than knowledge. I don't wish to work in a world where following orders matters more than giving creative opinions. I don't wish to work in a world where you have to live others' dreams. I don't wish to work in a world where mundane, stagnant is considered normal.
I wish to make my own work world where work is passion for me and each day brings new opportunities and new challenges, I wish this to be my work, the work that gives me not only happiness, but a whole lot of satisfaction as well!
-Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment