Tuesday, 3 March 2015

If you can dream it, you can achieve it

Hello lovely people!
I am towards the end of my MBA and while everyone is gearing up for the corporate life, I have other plans. Finally, I am going to do what I always wanted to. I will be finally living my dream! More on that soon! :)

Are you someone who dares to dream? Are you someone who thinks beyond the normal? Are you someone who could give up a very lucrative job to follow your passion? You there, this post is for you!



If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

A lot of people depend on others' opinions for taking most of their decisions. And these others love to pull you down.Try asking others about what they think of your dreams and goals. It is too late, it is too soon, it is not achievable, it is not the right time, are you serious?, these are some of the replies you will get. These others are the very people who have either given up to monotony or have lived a life they never wanted to live and hence can't see you walking on the path of your dream. These people are the ones who crib about everything in life and blame it on circumstances. Your dreams scare them more than they scare you because they remind them of their long lost dreams. But You remember, if you can dream it, you can achieve it!-Shweta


No comments:

Post a Comment