Hey people! Wassuppp ;)
I just got done with my last lecture of MBA. I am definitely going to cherish the memories of these two beautiful years for a lifetime! Life has its ways. Some awesome, some not so awesome days. But as they say, life moves on and sometimes you are more than happy to cling to the memories that you have built in the past.
Like I mentioned in my previous post too, I have chosen not to take the corporate ladder but instead have chosen an offbeat career, something that will require me to move to the US for a year. More on that soon! :P
This post today relates to the feeling I have today, when MBA, something my parents wanted me to do, has almost ended and now am on my way to living the life of my dreams.
This post is for all those who, after a long phase of working or doing things that they really did not wish to,are finally free birds. I share that feeling! :D
Now they shout, you are a free bird. Be what you always wanted to be and do what you always wanted to. A smile on my face, hope in my stride, armed with dreams, I set off to conquer the world. Before I can take the next step, I realize that I no longer have a force pushing me in a particular direction, no one who I need to answer, no one I can blame! Which is the right way? Does this path lead to my desired goal? Does this path even lead somewhere or I am too blinded by my dream to not even be able to figure out the practicality of the situation? All I am going to do is close my eyes and go for the big leap!
I just got done with my last lecture of MBA. I am definitely going to cherish the memories of these two beautiful years for a lifetime! Life has its ways. Some awesome, some not so awesome days. But as they say, life moves on and sometimes you are more than happy to cling to the memories that you have built in the past.
Like I mentioned in my previous post too, I have chosen not to take the corporate ladder but instead have chosen an offbeat career, something that will require me to move to the US for a year. More on that soon! :P
This post today relates to the feeling I have today, when MBA, something my parents wanted me to do, has almost ended and now am on my way to living the life of my dreams.
This post is for all those who, after a long phase of working or doing things that they really did not wish to,are finally free birds. I share that feeling! :D
All the best for your future endeavours !! Rise and Shine !
ReplyDelete