Tennis made me happy,
Tennis gave me tears,
It helped me get over all my fears.
Tennis taught me accept defeat,
As if I had done a great feat.
For each and every point it made me fight,
Until and unless the goal was in sight.
Tennis was never about luck,
but always about hard work.
As i sit here and miss those days,
I realize it has helped in more than two ways.
Forehand, backhand, volley, smash,
In front of my eyes those years flash.
I will always be indebted to tennis,
I will soon be back on the court and that's a promise!
Tennis gave me tears,
It helped me get over all my fears.
Tennis taught me accept defeat,
As if I had done a great feat.
For each and every point it made me fight,
Until and unless the goal was in sight.
Tennis was never about luck,
but always about hard work.
As i sit here and miss those days,
I realize it has helped in more than two ways.
Forehand, backhand, volley, smash,
In front of my eyes those years flash.
I will always be indebted to tennis,
I will soon be back on the court and that's a promise!
tennis taught me to accept defeat....
ReplyDeletenice work ya! keep writing...